Novena Surgery is proud to be empanelled as a partner panel facility of Prudential Singapore under the PRUPanel Connect (PPC) programme.
What Is PPC Programme:
PRUPanel Connect (PPC) is a hospital-led partnership programme. Participating specialist doctors have to provide treatment for eligible Prudential policyholders at partner hospitals or day surgery centres.
Prudential’s panel doctors are chosen based on their credentials and past disciplinary track record, with the majority of them practising in their respective specialities for at least 5 years. There are currently over 1,000 specialist doctors on the PPC panel with more than 50 medical specialities represented.
Prudential Products Eligible under PPC Programme:
- PRUExtra Premier
- PRUExtra Premier CoPay
- PRUExtra Preferred CoPay
Benefits of PPC Programme:
- Hassle-free appointment-booking through the PRUCustomer hotline or PPC website
- Cashless medical treatment up to SGD15,000 at Novena Surgery
- Complimentary $15 Grab Transport redemption code (after day surgery procedure)
- Affordable premiums with future premium only moving up 1 level instead of 2 or 4 levels
- Co-payment capped at $3,000 per policy year
Learn more about the PPC Programme here: https://www.prudential.com.sg/ppc
Check eligibility for PPC Programme here: https://www.prudential.com.sg/ppc-validate
Browse PPC specialist doctors practising at Novena Surgery at: https://www.prudential.com.sg/prupanel-connect/verification/pruhealthcare-list